Follow these instructions to configure your cameras
To initially Add a Network Camera
- From the Initial Screen, tap "Settings" icon.
- Choose the camera you want to configure from 1 to 8.
- Do the settings by filling out the required fields:
||Enter the name you want to assign to the camera
|IP address or URL
||Enter IP address or URL without "http://"
||Enter the Port number on which the camera is installed
||Enter the Username of the camera (case sensitive)
||Enter the Password of the camera (case sensitive)
- Tap on the "Test" button.
To View a Camera
- First configure the camera, following the instructions above.
- Tap on the frame with the number corresponding to the camera you want to view.
- Wait a few seconds while connecting to the camera.
To Move the Camera (only for PTZ cameras)
Just move your finger on the screen in the direction you want the camera to move
There may be a slight latency for slow connections.
To View in Full Screen
Just tap on the second icon: the video stream will be displayed in full screen landscape mode.
To Take a Snapshot
Tap on the "photo" icon to take a snapshot.
The snapshot is saved in a folder named "IpCameraViewer" on your SD card. The file name is snapshot_yyyyMMddhhmmss.